Sunday, June 15, 2014

Target :: Week of June 8 -14 2014

Who said nothing can be bought for under a buck these days? How about under a quarter? Check out these deals!
Act Mouthwash 33.8 fl oz (1 L) only $0.22 each after coupons and gift card from Target!

Buy 3 Act Mouthwash x $5.89/ea. = $17.67
  • Use the $5 Off Personal Care Purchase of $15 or more Target coupon found in the ad or here (OR text CARE to 827438)
  • Use the $4/2 ACT Adult Mouthwashes 33-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here.
  • Use 3 $1/1 Act Mouthwash or Rinse 16.9 oz+ coupons found here (You’ll need access to 2 computers)
Here's the math: $17.67 - $12.00 = Pay $5.67
  • Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final Cost as low as $0.67/3 = $0.22 each!
 
Neutrogena T/Gel only $1.01 each after coupons and gift card from Target!
 
Buy 3 Neutrogena T/Gel $5.89 each = $17.67
  • Use the $5 Off Personal Care Purchase of $15 or more Target coupon found in the ad or here (OR text CARE to 827438
  • Use the $2/1 Neutrogena Therapeutic Haircare Product coupon found here (Limit 1)
  • Use the $2/2 Any Neutrogena Product (Excludes trial size & Bar soap) coupon found here
Here's the math: $17.67 - $11.65 = $6.02
  • Get back a $5 gift card
Final cost, $1.02/3 = $0.34 each!

Crazy, isn't it? Please note the sales ended yesterday, I'm using it as an example to show how much money can be saved by shopping with coupons.
 
Hi everyone, I'm Vea and welcome to my blog.

I started 3 weeks ago, when my niece and I were talking about Extreme Couponing. She said, I should do it because I have the patience for organizing and great with keeping up with expiration dates. I laughed at the idea first but after watching the episodes on YouTube, I've realized that if they can bring a $2000 worth of groceries down to $6 by clipping coupons, why wouldn't I try it?

So, I've done some research and learned so much about how and where to get coupons. How to use store club/membership cards, and apps that will bring in more savings, and the list goes on.

You might ask, who has the time to clip and collect those coupons? It doesn't really take so much time. The best part, it's all worth it! Once you've learned and experienced what it is like to save and even get items for free "legally", you won't look at coupons the same way again. 

Here in my blog, I will post all the deals I've found and purchased using coupons, and show how you can get them for yourself as well! The more of us who can save, the merrier!

Thanks for stopping by today, always remember... don't pay full price.

Shop with coupon!
-Vea

No comments:

Post a Comment