Monday, June 16, 2014

Organizing Coupons

 
We all have different methods of organizing coupons, but I find the binder system to work best for me. It's easier to see and access the ones I need and much faster to go through when I'm checking the expiration dates.
 
Here are the materials I'm using...
Once I'm done with clipping coupons I divide them into 7 sections...
 
Free (For free stuff!)
Grocery
  • Baking
  • Beverages
  • Breakfast
  • Candy
  • Canned goods
  • Condiments/Spices
  • Dairy
  • Grains
  • Oil
  • Protein
  • Snacks
Household
  • Air freshener
  • Bug sprays
  • Cleaning products
  • Laundry
  • Paper products
Personal Care
  • Bar soap
  • Body wash
  • Dental Care
  • Deodorant
  • Feminine Care
  • Foot Care
  • Hair care
  • Hair color
  • Makeup
  • Razor
  • Skin Care
Health Care
Baby / Pet (Optional)
Misc.
 
I also have sections for few local stores that have their own coupons and  another for their coupon acceptance policies.
 
I bring my binder everywhere. It's always great to have it handy specially when there's an unexpected sale and clearance on my favorite items!
 
Just a reminder, make sure the coupon's expiration date shows when placed in the pocket, keep everything current by checking them often. It is very important as most stores will not accept expired coupons, and it will be unfortunate to miss on a good deal because of it. 
 
Ok, that's all for now. Just wanted to share how I organize and keep up with my coupon exp. dates. Thanks again for stopping by and always remember to...
 
Shop with coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment