Saturday, August 1, 2015

Target :: Tom's of Maine Wicked Cool Toothpaste Sample!!!


It's another Saturday trip to Target! While having a quick lunch at the Cafe, I overheard two employees talking about a free sample being given away at the door. Ofcourse, I went to check what it was all about, and I'm so glad I did. It is for Tom's of Maine Wicked Cool toothpaste, and it comes with a $1/1 Tom's of Maine product coupon! 


Knowing there's a promo for the brand until 8/8/15, I asked if I could take more coupons. The lady giving them away is so generous, and allowed me to have 4! 


Bought 4 Tom's of Maine Mouthwash 16 fl. Oz. - $3.99/ea.
Used 4 -$1/1 Tom's of Maine product coupon I received today. 
You may use $1/1 Tom's of Maine Toothpaste or Mouthwash found in SS 6/14 
Paid $11.96, received a FREE $5 Target gift card.
Final price: $6.96 or $1.74 per bottle!

If you have the Target Red Card, save additional 5% and pay as low as $6.61 or $1.65 per bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment