Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dollar Tree :: $1 Sunday Papers


I've been searching for ways to get free coupons and instead found an inexpensive way to get Sunday Newspapers!

I just found out that Dollar Tree sells them! Who knew? I went there early this morning to try my luck because each store varies, some do sell them, and others don't. I'm very happy to report that the Dollar Tree in my area carries them! Yay! Check out the store near you too!

There's a limit of 4 like coupons in most deals, so I only purchased 4 newspapers. This way others can also have access to coupons and get good deals. Don't forget to check the magazine/s included like Parade. I found a great coupon inside in this week's issue. Super deal!

Parade magazine is distributed by more than 700 of the country’s finest newspapers, including The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Baltimore Sun, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Dallas Morning News, The Los Angeles Times, The Miami Herald, the New York Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Times, and The Washington Post.

Few things to remember ladies, don't be greedy! Don't wipe out the newspaper stand. Don't take inserts from other newspapers and then only purchase one. It is stealing, so that's a big no no! Some people do it, but don't go down that level and become like them.

Nothing is better than spending less and saving more guilt-free!
Have a blessed Sunday everyone, and always...

Shop with coupon!
-Vea

No comments:

Post a Comment